About Southern Cross Protection
Southern Cross Protection is one of Australia’s leading security companies and is the largest mobile patrol company in Australia. Our national footprint is able to provide communities, businesses and people with a holistic, intelligent approach to security on a localised basis.
With almost 100 years of pioneering security services, we have the experience to deliver a range of fully-integrated, dependable solutions. This, combined with highly capable staff, precision risk management technologies and sophisticated coordination capabilities make us market leaders.
At Southern Cross Protection we are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience to everyone, every day!
To achieve this, we are always searching for ‘driven people’ with great ideas, energy and passion.
About the role
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team at Southern Cross Protection as an Account Manager in Brisbane. This role will manage and retain all nominated accounts in the portfolio, provide excellent service and advice and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be expected to increase revenue in appointed geographic areas through the winning of new customers and will be well supported by the State team. Ongoing Training and Development provided.
Key Areas of Responsibility will include:
- Responsible for building and sustaining external business relationships and utilising networks for new business opportunities.
- Act as ‘One-SXP’ liaison and manage inter-business networks to source new business opportunities.
- Ability to act as the SXP representative for existing and potential markets whilst maintaining the professionalism and integrity of the business.
- Continuous review of account details including service specifications. The Account Manager is responsible for identifying any potential areas for improvement in all aspects of the account.
- To supply monthly and event driven reports to nominated clients upon request.
- Management of all client accounts within geographic area inclusive of all inbound queries. Responsible for ensuring clients have regular, consistent and proactive contact with SXP.
Who are we looking for?
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- A strategic thinker that possesses the maturity to wear many hats simultaneously, have a sense of urgency work efficiently under pressure, meet deadlines and targets
- Proven ability to gain a clear understanding of customer’s business and requirements
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills on all levels
- Proficiency with Google, CRM and general computer literacy and adaptability to in-house systems
- Cert IV in Risk & Security Management or willing to get one
- Availability to work 5 days a week
- Results oriented – committed to closing deals
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer service to everyone, every day!
- Great work ethic and reliability
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Current driver’s licence
- Attention to detail and great admin skills
- Salary & Super package
- Collaborative & friendly team environment
- Incentives for meeting targets
- Car, Phone and Laptop
The package will be tailored to meet your individual needs & is negotiable.
If you think you have the skills, passion and desire to work for this dynamic organisation & make a career in the security industry, please apply now.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a Cover Letter giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and how you will use these skills in this role and why you would like this position.
This is your opportunity to develop and make your mark on the continued success of Southern Cross Protection.
Be part of our Tribe and apply today!